WE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 28, 2020
FOR INFORMATION REGARDING ENVISTA’S COLLECTION AND HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR CAREERS WEBSITE PLEASE READ OUR APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE.
Information We Collect
Envista collects the following types of information:
• Information you provide. Personal Data you provide when registering for our products and services, responding to questionnaires or surveys, or contacting Envista customer service.
• Information collected automatically. Your IP address and non-identifying information about your use of Envista Sites may be collected automatically using tracking technologies, such as cookies. Your website browser software can be set to reject all cookies; however, cookies can allow you to take advantage of some of the site’s essential features, which may not work if you reject cookies.
• Information collected from other sources. We may combine information about you from Envista Sites, information collected offline or from external parties.
How We Use Your Information
Envista uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To provide you with the Envista product and services you request.
• To offer and provide information about similar and/or related products and services.
• To customize and improve your experience on Envista Sites.
• To generally improve our products and Envista Sites and other internal business purposes.
• Legal obligations to notify and report to authorities.
Under European data protection laws, Envista must have a legal basis to process your Personal Data. The legal basis that applies in an instance will depend on for which of the specific purposes described above Envista is processing your Personal Data:
• In certain cases, we may ask for your consent to collect and process your Personal Data. Should you choose to provide your consent, you may later withdraw your consent by contacting us as described in the “Your Privacy Choices” section. Please note that the withdrawal of consent will not affect processing which has already occurred.
• In other instances, the processing of your Personal Data may be necessary in order to comply with an applicable law or regulation or for the performance of a contract to which you are subject. You may not be able to opt-out of this processing, or your choice to opt-out may impact our ability to perform a contractual obligation otherwise owed to you.
• In still other instances, Envista may process your Personal Data based on Envista’s legitimate interests in communicating with you about our products and services, and about scientific research and educational opportunities. You have the right to opt-out of all such processing of your Personal Data. You may do so by contacting us as described in the “Your Privacy Choices” section.
Processing operations may include the recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of Personal Data. The Personal Data we collect about you may be stored for five years following the most recent interaction we have had with you, after which point it will be archived only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.
Information we Share
Envista does not sell or disclose your Personal Data to third parties without your consent, except:
• To affiliates and third-party service providers to provide services on our behalf, including online marketing and advertising, and to support our business operations. We require these parties to handle Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
• To affiliates to offer and provide information about related products and services. We do not share Personal Data from countries that require consent, unless consent has been obtained in advance to sharing with related affiliates. We require these parties to handle Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
• In connection with the sale or transfer or re-organization of one of our product lines or divisions, which includes the services provided through one or more of the Envista’s affiliates.
• To governing regulatory authorities, including the US Food and Drug Administration, or as may otherwise be necessary for Envista to comply with a legal obligation or demand. In the event Envista decides to reorganize or divest our business through sale, merger, or acquisition, Envista may share Personal Data about you with actual or prospective purchasers. We will require any actual or prospective purchasers to treat this Personal Data in a manner consistent with this notice.
You can find all related affiliates here.
Your Privacy Choices
You have the right to see and get a copy of Personal Data about you that we maintain as well as to ask us to make corrections to inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data about you. You have the right to receive data you have provided to us in a machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another controller. You may also request the erasure of your Personal Data or the restriction of its processing, or object to the processing of Personal Data about you. To seek access to Personal Data about you, to file a concern, complaint, or request for correction, or to opt-out of particular programs, please contact our Privacy Leader by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on the Envista Site you are using, by using the Envista contact information on the Envista mobile application you are using, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send a letter to the following address:
Envista Holdings Corporation
200 S. Kraemer Blvd
Brea, CA 92821
Attn: Director, Data Privacy
Your Local Data Protection Authority is responsible for making sure that privacy law is followed in the relevant countries. For more information about your privacy rights, or if you are not able to resolve a problem directly with us and wish to make a complaint, contact your local Data Protection Authority.
Notice to California Residents
Subject to certain limits under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents may ask us to provide them with (i) a list of certain categories of Personal Data that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us at email@example.com.
Envista maintains controls to protect and secure Personal Data, but when you share Personal Data online there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party could gain access to your information.
Accessing Our Sites Globally
By using this site, you understand that your Personal Data will be collected, stored, and processed in the United States and in any country to which we may transfer your information in the course of our business operations. Envista may transmit Personal Data about you to related affiliates worldwide. These affiliates may in turn transmit Personal Data about you to other related affiliates. Some affiliates may be in countries that do not ensure an adequate level of data protection. Nevertheless, all related affiliates are required to treat Personal Data in a manner consistent with this notice. To obtain additional information regarding the safeguards we have in place for cross-border transfers of Personal Data, please contact us using the information provided in the “Your Privacy Choices” section.