Information We Collect
Danaher collects the following types of information through the Danaher Sites:
- Information you provide. Personal Information you provide when registering for our products and services, responding to questionnaires or surveys, or contacting Danaher customer service.
- Information collected automatically. Your IP address and non-identifying information about your use of Danaher Sites may be collected automatically using tracking technologies, such as cookies. Your website browser software can be set to reject all cookies; however, cookies can allow you to take advantage of some of the site’s essential features, which may not work if you reject cookies.
- Information collected from other sources. We may combine information about you from Danaher Sites, information collected offline or from external parties.
How We Use Your Information
Danaher uses the information we collect for several purposes, mainly:
- To provide you with the Danaher product and services you request.
- To customize and improve your experience on Danaher Sites.
- To generally improve our products and Danaher Sites and other internal business purposes.
Information We Share
Danaher does not sell or disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties without your consent, except:
- To affiliates and third-party service providers to provide services and information on our sites, including online marketing and advertising, and to support our business operations. We require these parties to handle personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- To another company in connection with the sale or transfer of one of our product lines or divisions, which includes the services provided through one or more of the Danaher Sites.
- To governing regulatory authorities, including the US Food and Drug Administration, or as may otherwise be necessary for Danaher to comply with a legal obligation or demand.
Your Privacy Choices
If you have questions about this Privacy Notice, if you want to change your personal information, or if you would like to opt-out of a Danaher online program, please contact us by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on the Danaher Site you are using, by using the Danaher contact information on the Danaher mobile application you are using, or by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also send a letter to the following address:
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. Suite 800W
Washington, DC 20037
Danaher maintains controls to protect and secure personal information, but when you share personal information online there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party could gain access to your information.
Accessing Our Sites Globally
By using this site, you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your information in the United States and in any country to which we may transfer your information in the course of our business operations.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Updated and effective February 2017